All right Venturers, it’s a brand new month. So far in April I’ve already had an anniversary as well as my birthday. April is definitely one of my favorite months. Who doesn’t love their birthday months? Since it’s a new month, I decided to outline some goals and things I want to accomplish for the upcoming weeks.
- Increase daily view count
- Consistency! I don’t want to feel like I can take a day off, especially after really good days.
- Quality! I want to increase my quality, both in types of posts and the actual writing.
- Interaction! I want to increase the amount of time I spend interacting with other blogs and readers
- I want to get in the habit of prewriting my posts again. March I got into a habit of writing and editing posts the day I wanted them out.
- Interaction, yes it’s both a goal and an area to improve on. I have days where I’m hot and cold. So, even on days when I don’t really feel like it, I still need to interact. I love hearing from everyone! If I don’t make an effort, why should anyone else?
All right, so this isn’t really a goal for me. I don’t necessarily care if this gets completed, but it would be a bit of fun. I’ve noticed a lot of fun and cute baby photoshoots. So, this month, I’m going to try and do one myself. Little P loves getting her photo taken and it’s not like I’d be sad to have cute pictures of her. Plus, I think it would be fun to share my experiences and if it was worth it.
Thank you so much for joining me in another month! I have the month planned out and am hoping you all enjoy what I have in store for you.
If anyone has any ideas or want me to write about anything specific, please let me know! Happy April!