It’s that time again everyone, the end of the month! First of all, can you believe it? What is happening with our time? Once again, the time is flying by. Now that it’s the end of the month, it’s time to take a look back and see what goals we accomplished!
Also, do you know why I take a look back and share progress on goals with you? It makes me more accountable. I can tell myself that I’m going to do this and that for the blog and may never get to it if I silently tell myself that I’m going to do it. If I involve all of you, I’m more inclined to push myself towards my goals! So, if you ever see me slacking on updates, make me accountable! Ask me what my goals are and how I’m doing on completing them! I challenge you to make yourself more accountable as well! We can accomplish our goals together!
- Social Media: I did get my Pinterest created! Woo! I also started a Facebook page! (Pinterest and Facebook). I’m still working on getting the proper type of posts for each platform, but I’m steadily improving on each. Honestly, I’m just really excited that I got both of those launched and I’m having steady-ish content coming from each of those.
- Increase Weekly View Count: A success! Every week, except for one, we managed to pass our weekly view count goal! I blame the one week (which was still higher than expected) on me being in the middle of a move. I didn’t plan as I should and views suffered slightly for it. We also exceeded our monthly view goal! Thank you so much! I could not do it without all of your continued support and love. You are all the best!
- Increase Personal Engagement: Pretty much a failure. I don’t know what it is with me. I truly love everything the people I follow post. Just at the end of the day I get lazy and unsupportive and want to take care of me (AKA be lazy). I need to change! I don’t approve of the lack of support I’ve been showing my fellow bloggers. I must be better.
- Keep consistency and planning up: Slightly above average? I did really bad this last week of consistency. Although I suppose, since I was sporadic posting (even though it was to determine the best days and times to post, I swear), I guess I ultimately failed this one. I really was testing stuff out though. I will be more consistent next week, honest. I also threw a lot of stuff out the window as far as planning goes. I made a plan for the whole week, but for some topics I just wasn’t feeling it, and mixed it up last minute.
- Revamp Venture News: Success? I didn’t necessarily revamp it. I am way more excited about it though. I’m more myself and I’ve got some “behind the scenes” action going for those who are subscribed. Once we get more subscribers I’m going to add in some freebies and give-a-ways for them! So, please subscribe! It means so much for me and I’m hoping to make it worth your while!
Overall, we were pretty successful? I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I think I’m making changes and seeing what works. So, I will count this month in the win column. I will adjust for next month!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you next time!