Hi Venturers! Today we’re going to be taking a look at goals and things I want to be improving for the month of May. Here we go.
- Social media. This month I want to be increasing my social media presence. I want to create a Pinterest and keep working on my Twitter. Ultimately, (for Twitter) I’d like to have a nice balance of personal tweets as well as promotion.
- Increase weekly view count. This month I’m trying to get my weekly views in the 100 range. We’re doing about half of that right now and I think we can reach more people.
- Increase personal engagement. I follow so many wonderful blogs and I want to show them some love as well! This month I’m dedicating time every week where I go onto others’ sites and interact with them. I truly love what I read from others and I want to show them that this month.
- Keep consistency and planning up!
- I need to revamp Venture News (our newsletter). I need to find something exciting to do with it.
- Site look and functionality. I want to improve the overall look and feel of the site. Nothing too crazy, just a fresh paint of coat.
- Quality. Again, I just want to make sure I’m putting out good content.
- Posting time. I want a consistent time I put out my posts. So, I want to see if a specific time seems to work better this month.
I don’t have a fun challenge for this month. We’re also moving, so I guess if you want a fun challenge, then mine is to successfully pack and move without losing my mind. I hate moving.
Anyway. Let me know what you all think! What are your goals for the month?
As always, thank you so much for being here and I will see you next time!